This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and this week the topic is:
Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever
1. Jacinda - Firelight. I don't mind these books, but this girl's internal fits gave me serious headaches. She is so, so wishy-washy it hurts.
2. Celaena - Throne Of Glass. She's made out to be big, bad and cunning. But she's all talk, no action.
3. Amy - Across the Universe. Honestly, I'm not positive why she frustrates me. Maybe I just find her fairly whiny.
4. Miranda - This World We Live In. The world is freaking ENDING, and all she can think about is herself. Constantly.
5. Jericho Barrons - I spend five books reading about this guy, and I still don't totally who or what he is.
6. Bella - Twilight. I don't have as many issues with her as some people I know - really, I only wanted to kill her in Eclipse.
7. Christen Grey - Fifty Shades of Grey. Yeah. I don't feel the need to explain myself.
8. Cassia - Matched. Not only is she very, very dull, in more ways than one, but I don't understand most of her decisions at all.
9. Ana - Incarnate. Why don't you try harder to do the things you say you're going to?
10. Meg - Ten. Your best friend is abusive. I would you could see that.