Monday, June 10, 2013
Top Ten Tuesday - Beach Reads
This is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. Links go to Goodreads. This week, the topic is:
Top Ten Best Beach Reads
1. Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen - This author is really good at doing light, fluffy stuff.
2. Poison by Bridget Zinn - Cute, fun and zany characters make this a fun, quick read.
3. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell - An absolutely gorgeous book, dampened only by the ending.
4. All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab - Perfect murder mystery to read under the sun.
5. Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo - I loved this novel earlier this year; it ended very realistically.
6. Pivot Point by Kasie West - Though this is paranormal, it actually has a very humorous atmosphere.
7. Ten by Getchen McNeil - Okay, maybe I like a little suspense in my beach reads. Plus, it does take place on an island.
8. Bared To You by Sylvia Day - (warning: this is most definitely an adult novel) - Tortured characters, awesome love scenes, well-crafted story...what more could you ask for?
9. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger - I had issues with this book, but overall I really enjoyed it.
10. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks - It's about mermaids! What's more beachy than that?