Monday, April 15, 2013
Top Ten Tuesday
This meme is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. The topic is a freebie this week, so I'm doing:
Top Ten Evillest Cliffhangers
1. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games #2) - I read the Hunger Games back when I was first just starting to read, so this book with pretty much my first ever cliffhanger, and let me tell you, I did NOT like it.
2. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa (The Iron Fey #3) - This series was originally only supposed to have three books, but if she had left it like that, I would have been severely heartbroken.
3. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (Delirium #2) - I think I shrieked out loud at the very end of the book. Though I still haven't read the third one...
4. A Million Suns by Beth Revis (Across the Universe #2) - Another evil author evilly ending a book just as we were getting to the good stuff.
5. Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning (Fever #4) - Don't even get me started on this one. You'll wish you hadn't.
6. Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Lux #3) - I can't wait for Origin to come out; Daemon and Katie's story must end happily.
7. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Sheperd (The Madman's Daughter #1) - Well, maybe it's not exactly a cliffhanger, but it also kind of is. So there.
8. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me #2) - Okay, this also isn't really a cliffhanger, but it does end frustratingly in the middle of a scene.
9. Timeless by Alexandra Monir (Timeless #2) - I can't believe I still haven't picked up Timekeeper yet, especially after how this one ended...
10. Fever by Lauren DeStefano (Chemical Garden #2) - Don't you hate those cliffhangers when a certain person suddenly shows up at the last minute?