Monday, March 25, 2013
Top Ten Tuesday
This meme is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. Links go to Goodreads. Topic this week is:
Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most:
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Let's face it, this book had to be on this list somewhere. I am forever spreading my hunger games love to the world.
2. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green - Hands down one of my favorite books ever. Perfect balance of soul-crushing sadness and humor.
3. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa - Really, it's the series I'm recommending. The first one isn't the best, but if you push through to the last two, you can see why it's so incredible.
4. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - Very unique and interesting writing style, plus characters you just love, love, love.
5. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo - Best. High. Fantasy. Ever.
6. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder - I loved this so much more than I ever expected to.
7. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak - This the only book I have ever cried really hard over.
8. Cinder by Marissa Meyer - This will probably always be the most creative fairy tale retelling ever.
9. The Host by Stephenie Meyer - It's better written than Twilight, and the story of family and friendship is actually pretty amazing.
10. The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna - Honestly, I can't talk about this book enough.