This is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. Links go to Goodreads. This week, the topic is:
Top Ten Books I Wish Had Sequels
1. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell - Partly because I loved this book, and partly because I didn't really care for the ending.
2. Fateful by Claudia Gray - I'm a sucker for anything about the Titanic, and I really loved this.
3. Entwined by Heather Dixon - This was such a gorgeous re-telling (though honestly I've never read the original 12 Dancing Princesses).
4. Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay - I just finished this, and I was not ready for it to end.
5. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green - I realize this would be a difficult novel to write a sequel for, but it's one of my all-time favorite books, so you can't blame me for wishing, right?
6. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly - This was written so well, and I learned quite about history from it.
7. The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna - I cannot recommend this enough to people.
8. Origin by Jessica Khoury - This was definitely a creative idea, and I wouldn't have minded sticking with these characters for a while longer.
9. If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch - Beautiful story. That is all.
10. Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo - This ended very realistically, but maybe something set in the future?