This is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. This week, the topic is:
Top Ten Things That Make Our Life as a Reader/Blogger Easier
1. Goodreads. It was like finding gold the day I discovered that website. I had no idea there was a whole worldwide community full of people who love to read just as much as I do.
2. Dates/Calenders. I almost always know in advance what books I want are coming out in the beginning of the month. If I didn't know when they'd be published, though, I think I would have a problem.
3. Other book blogs. There are a few people whose bookish opinions really matter to me.
4. The library. I'd be broke from all the book-buying I'd be doing if I couldn't borrow for free.
5. My Nook (e-reader) - I don't use this as often as I used to, but it's very convenient if I want something quick.
6. Barnes and Noble + Amazon + The Book Depository + Half Priced Books - All lovey stores.
7. Bloglovin' - It's the most convenient way to stay updated on blog posts, I think.
8. Bookmarks. I love collecting them in every size, shape and color. And if they're not around, I'll use paper or whatever.
9. Memes - Okay, this doesn't necessarily make anything easier, but they sure are fun to do! This is coming from someone who loves lists, though.
10. Bookcases! - I love having as many books as possible, but let's face it, without an easy way to organize them all, I would quickly drown in pages.