This is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. Topic this week is:
Top ten books on my winter TBR.
1. These Broken Stars by Amy Kaufman and Megan Spooner: I have literally seen TONS of reviews for this book pouring out, and I'm more than interested enough to read it.
2. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge - This is pitched as Graceling meets Beauty and the Beast. I am THERE.
3. Evertrue by Brodi Ashton - I really didn't get into this series until the second book, but I'm really anxious for the ending now.
4. Unhinged by A.G. Howard - Splintered has been one of my favorite books of this year, and Morpheus is on the cover!!!
5. Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi - I want this so bad! The characters and the world is just beautiful.
6. Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Sheperd - I know a lot of people had mixed feelings about The Madman's Daughter (mostly due to the love triangle), but I adored it and I can't wait for the sequel.
7. The Unbound by Victoria Schwab - This author has some of the most gorgeous writing ever, so it's no surprise that I want this after reading and loving The Archived.
8. Cress by Marissa Meyer - Can I just say that the covers for this series are amazing? I have seen some bad retellings of Rapunzel, but I have absolute faith in Marissa Meyer.
9. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi - I need this book in my life like yesterday. I can barely form coherent thoughts about it.
10. All That Glows by Ryan Graudin - Faeries! Enough said.
11. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski - This. Sounds. Amazing.
There are about a bajillion books coming out in April that I really want, but that would be getting into spring, so I left them out.