Tuesday, April 9, 2013
This meme is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week, the topic is:
Top Ten Books You Read Before You Were A Blogger:
Now, admittedly, I haven't been doing this for very long, so I have quite a long list to choose from. ;) Links go to Goodreads.
1. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer - Twilight will always be among my favorite series because it's what made me interested in reading in general, and I still enjoy the books a lot.
2. I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga - This was one of my favorite reads of last year, and the sequel is coming out soon!
3. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers - I put off reading this forever because of the sheer size, but now I'm onto the sequel, which I'm also loving!
4. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - This felt a little like Perfect Chemistry to me, so that definitely helped me like it.
5. Origin by Jessica Khoury - The plot was pretty original, and even though the insta-love was there, it was pretty sweet.
6. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller - One of my favorite contemporary reads of 2012; I don't get into that genre often so when I really like a book in it, it's awesome.
7. Looking For Alaska by John Green - I discovered this author last year, and now I firmly believe him to be one of the best.
8. Darkfever Karen Marie Moning - I absolutely adore this series. I recommend it to anyone who reads fantasy adult as well as YA.
9. Blood Red Road by Moira Young - Once you get past the dialect and lack of punctuation marks, this book is kickass.
10. Sempre by J.M. Darhower - I was in love with it as a fanfiction, and now I love the book.